Salaried GP Vacancy – with a view to Partnership
4 – 6 sessions a week
An opportunity has arisen to join our happy, dynamic practice that has a strong focus on work-life balance. Having this balance is important to us all and we can offer flexibility to fit with your work and family needs. We are a ‘family’ feel Practice, and value every member of “Team Moulton”. Staff wellbeing is at our very core.
We are looking for a friendly and enthusiastic GP to become an integral part of “Team Moulton”, this appointment would be with a view to Partnership if this was what the successful candidate desired.
Our vision is “to help our patients lead the best possible life from the cradle to the grave”.
- 12,400 patients, Semi-rural, low deprivation, dispensing, high QoF achievement, CQC ‘Good’ rating
- Branch surgery at The University of Northampton with a large student population
- Strong social prescribing and wellbeing ethos
- SystmOne – routine 10/15-minute appointments, Doctorlink triage, Accurx, Ardens
- Low number of home visits, encouraged to develop own interests
- Committed to reducing GP workload with the implementation of workflow optimisation, group consultations, and care navigation
- Supportive clinical team of 5 Partners, 2 ANP’s, 4 Practice Nurses, 1 HCA. Excellent non-clinical team, and a range of PCN ARRS staff to include 2 Clinical Pharmacists, 3 Pharmacy Technicians, Mental Health Advisor, Care Co-ordinator, Health & Wellbeing Coach, Social Prescribers
- Invest in the future workforce and, as a training practice, provide learning and development opportunities for students and trainees
- Estates Business case being submitted for new “Health and Wellbeing” Surgery
- Committed research practice
- £12.000 per session, per annum, NHS pension scheme, paid indemnity, 30 days + 10 B/H/NHS days leave (pro rata), study leave. Partners have a sabbatical as part of the work life balance.